UNLV vs. Hawaii Betting Preview, Free Pick & Odds – Saturday Oct. 15, 2016
Game Time: 11:59 PM ET, Saturday, October 15, 2016
Location: Hawaiian Tel Federal Credit Union Field at Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, Hawaii
Spread: HAW -7.5
UNLV vs. Hawaii Betting Preview
The 2-4 (3-3 ATS) UNLV Rebels will visit the 3-3 (4-1-1 ATS) Hawaii Rainbow Warriors at Hawaiian Tel Federal Credit Union Field at Aloha Stadium Saturday night. The home team has won each of the last seven meetings straight up and Hawaii won 37-35 here in 2014, but lost 41-21 at UNLV last year.
Hawaii has covered the spread in three straight games and won 34-17 as a 3-point underdog at San Jose State last week. QB Dru Brown completed 24-of-33 passes for 287 yards and a pair of scores while adding a TD and 54 yards on the ground. The Rainbow Warriors are 2-0-1 ATS in three home games this season.
The Rainbow Warriors are ranked 64 in the nation on offense, averaging 419.7 yards per game while giving up 479.7 yards on average.
UNLV has lost each of its three road games on the season straight up while going 1-2 ATS. It lost 26-7 as a 16.5-point underdog at San Diego State last week and was outgained 460-122 in total yardage. Backup QB Dalton Sneed completed just 2-of-12 passes for nine yards with an interception and will get the start here again with starting QB Johnny Stanton out a few more weeks due to an injury.
UNLV is ranked 88 in the nation on offense, averaging 383.0 yards per game while surrendering 408 yards per game.
- Rebels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Rebels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games.
- Rebels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in October.
- Rainbow Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up win.
- Rainbow Warriors are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Rainbow Warriors are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 home games.
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Underdog is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Ricky recommends giving the points on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors in his UNLV vs. Hawaii Betting Preview.